Severn Estuary Rapid Coastal Zone Assessment Survey - Phase 1 Report
The results of this phase of the project provide:
- A record of all known archaeology within the intertidal zone and its immediate hinterland;
- An assessment of current erosion patterns and threats this poses to the archaeological resource;
- An enhanced understanding of the archaeological resource;
- An overview of coastal change from the Palaeolithic to the present day;
- Identification of sites which need further investigation as part of Phase 2 of the RCZAS.
This third version has been substantially updated and revised from earlier drafts.
- Series: RCZAS Reports
- Publication Status: Completed
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
The seas and shore around England contain an immense wealth of archaeological sites and remains.