Historic England Blog: House Rules
However, in the interests of our whole community, by using the blog you accept our 'house rules' and agree that any content posted by you will follow these rules.
Content posted on the blog must not:
- be threatening, violent, attacking or harassing towards other users
- contain or promote discrimination based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical conditions
- be defamatory of any other person
- constitute trolling, repeat off-topic discussions or repeatedly contain similar comments
- be obscene, offensive or inflammatory
- constitute unlawful activity, or be deemed to support unlawful activity
- disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, email address or any other personal data in respect of any individual
- contain links to files which contain malicious software
- infringe any copyright, database right, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- advertise any products or personal projects which are unrelated to the discussion or the work of Historic England
If we consider that any of our house rules have been broken, we will take any action we feel is appropriate, including deleting any content.
If you have any questions about the house rules, the work of Historic England or queries that need a more in depth answer our Customer Services team would be happy to help.