Ancient House Museum, White Hart Street, Thetford, Norfolk
This timber framed house was originally a merchant's house. It was built in c1490. It was then extended at the back in the early 1600s. It was again altered in the early 1880s, when it was made into two houses and a shop. Then in 1924 it was restored and converted in to a museum.