Designation Scheduling Selection Guide
This selection guide is supported by the Introductions to Heritage Assets: Water Meadows guidance.
- Introduction and definitions
- Historical summary
- Overarching designation considerations
- Specific considerations when assessing agricultural remains for designation
- Protection through management
- Select bibliography
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
Scheduling is shorthand for the process through which nationally important sites and monuments are given legal protection.